Tuesday, January 8, 2008

See the pictures in the menu and make sure the served food looks almost like the menu's pictures.hehe

Sometimes back, I was tricked to order a pizza from Pizza Hut which shown a picture of 13 sizable tiger prawns ( I counted on the advert's pictures- this set has long been taken out from their menu due to complaint from the customers)
I told the captain about it after some bite...In fact i got the picture of it but it has been deleted once i got a big free bite!!. I lodged a complaint to the captain incharge and i was given a replacement of a large pizza of my choice.hehe.
This was quite similar to the Ipoh free pizza; way back in 1992; with my POly rascal during Diploma time.The Pizza Hut compensated a free pizza instead of free drinks by mistake!! for a late delivery of a few minutes time.!!!Real Lanun of Ipoh.

1 comment:

Don Yoo said...

This "Free Pizza issue" is related to the comment on "The Phi Lik Tong (Perak Cave Ipoh)-posted on 31/12/2007