Friday, January 18, 2008

Channel 855-The mix Bfast

This morning's talk show on this radio station's topic was "How often do you wash your bed sheets ,jeans and etc..." As for myself,when i was a bachelor and staying out;I used to take out my blanket to sun once in a week and i will wash them once in a month.I washed my bed sheet every week.As for my jeans i will wash it after 3 to 4 times of wearing.
Personal hygiene is very important to me;I hate body odour.I scrubbed my whole body during bath and i pay attention to my "tiak" so that there is a good blood circulation to reduce odour and removed "daki" from any part of the body as much as i could... During my badminton game,I changed my t-shirt after every single set of play.As I perspire a lot;i can not tahan the sticky and sweaty shirt sticking on my body.
I do not use any perfume at all but just my soap-LUX.I use what others had provided me in the shelve;i even used soap for my hair when the shampoo finishes.I am not brand conscious, any brand will do.Most important is the good scrub -My tools?-my own nails and a used tooth brush to do on the sole and toes.

No comments: