Thursday, January 17, 2008

The best childhood playground

This is the place you can revive your fond memories of yesteryear's. I used to come to this place with my children and i had brought uncle Peh, My brother and their families here before. They like this place very much. I had invited LeeBC before but he has a compassionate heart for the fishes and prawns.

In this place,you can catch prawns about 1 cm to 2 cm size, ikan kelah ( not that easy to get),the local species of fighting fish, guppies, crabs, tadpoles, frogs, butterfly, insects, monkeys (if you dare!) and many others. My last venture was in December 2007,My aunt caught a strange terrapin. But it has long disappeared in my tank mysteriously!

2 comments:

CT Chow said...

Donyoo: is this place in Muar Tanjong? The side where the swimming pool used to locate and a lake near by? I remember i used to collect sea shell "clam" near muddy water, take home and cook them with boiling water, eat with chilli sauce.

Or this is another of your childhood place?

Don Yoo said...

Oh no! This place is "COMMONWEALTH PARK" situated beside Federal Route 1 ,Jalan Rawang.
The water is shallow and clear.Best place to put up a camp too.To enter this place,you need to pay RM 1.00 for an adult and RM 0.50 for children below 12 years old.Is kind of cheap right? I believe you will love this place.