Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Preserved Mata Kuching from CHINA

As reported on the comment on My buddy-Peh-My friendship with him-posted on 10/1/2008
PLEASE! PLEASE! donot use so much of CHINA's product SOoooo SOrry to mention like this.Thousand of apologiesssss.
Incident 1)
Recently my friend went for a mamak hair cut and happily did a black hair dye on his hair for rm 15.00.After checking the dye product on the net;he found out that most of its contents are cancerous!!!
Incident 2)
My mom got a packet of dried "Long Gan" ( Buah Mata Kuching)-a product from China.I put just one fruit into a glass of water,and then the fruit emitting a yellow colouring substance and make the whole glass's water turn into yellow colour solution.!I think it is a chemical to protect it from infestation of those small black bugs!I shall post the pictures to you on the BLOG soon.( now, you see!)
Other incidents are like what you have read in those e mail or articles about their hygiene level control.I think at certain part their products are NO NO to our health.The was one article i came across and it was reported that they used industrial salt to soak their "Kiam Chai"(Salted vege) for export.See! scary right!Eat eat lah...you won't die immediately but you get some chronic disease later on.Sorry huh.Take care.I love you all.

5 comments:

CT Chow said...

Recently in USA, products like toothpaste, toy,and half a dozen of products are under safety recall,those made in china are really hazard to personal health, my friend, they even used antifreeze coolant ingredient to make toothpaste like glycol in place of glycerin, go figure, man.
I used to live with this chinese cook, if you see how he cook the food with those black oil used for week, ,i am sure you will faith.
it is because lack of hygiene or conscious on personal level make all these possible.

Anonymous said...

I saw those pictures of how their chicken merchants used for their bird products, they bought those carcasses of dead chicken from villages,process them,with all sorts of additives, and preservatives, then sell oversea.
very savvy business practice but un-ethnically sound.

CT Chow said...

My friends, if you can avoid using "made in China" product, by all means, go ahead. please do that for your own safety and health..if you insist on ignoring all these facts,then use them at your own risk,do not blame others for your own foolishness .

Anonymous said...

China is rising world economic power,
they want to make plenty of foreign revenue,so sell all these "sub-standard" products to oversea consumers where their own people are not subject to the health hazard pose by the products, so you Malaysian consumers better beware.

Anonymous said...

bopian lah (hokkien) at my age young girl will call me ah pek but after dyeing my hair hopefully they will call me ah hia when i go north any girl call me ah hia will be rewarded with tips