Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The BEST LOR MEE in Kepong Bahru

This is the best lor mee i've ever tried. My taste bud have never gone wrong...a spoonful of Chinese wine and the seseme oil are being placed on the noodle and it smell and taste so nice Mmmmm Yammi.
There is no Bak( borrow the word from OngCY) in it but serve only fish paste( Not that round like fish ball,i think must be manually made).I did try to asked him to change to Bak once but it taste different.
This stall is situated next to Dunlop Kar Klinik in Kepong Baru wet market. I asked permission from this old couple to have their photograph taken and they were very obliging.I told them that their photo will be seen through out half the continent! The were laughing away happily. Really; is worth recommending to you.

2 comments:

CT Chow said...

You really did a great favor for the hardworking old couple,wish some tourists go there for meal after watching the photo on the net,a good deed on your part indeed in my opinion. Your technology get to pass the word around.

Don Yoo said...

Thank You my dear friend.
From now on if i see any good & delicious food plus with a good customer orientated makan stall at any one time i will definately do a recommedation in my BLOG.
Some stall are good but they are "LAN SEE"(Cantonese)then let's forget about them.We help only well mannered stall owner with good food offer.
You must trust my taste bud.That's for sure.