Tuesday, January 1, 2008

IPOH - Pusing Public-28/12/2007

This Chinese lantern was taken from its below;at the restaurant.Nice le... This restaurant was recommended by my buddy Sunny Chan.After going round the Ipoh outskirts to look for the Perak Cave and finally found it at 5.30 pm but we had passed the closing time of 5 pm Sharp. A great disappointment for the Chiku-chiku.For me- ai Lah Cave only What ( My 3rd time there lah!)Went straight to Jaya Jusco at Tasik and decided to take dinner at this place which is situated in the town centre behind the old Cathay cinema. After going through the Ipoh road; it really made me "Pusing" to look for this restaurant.It was packed with people attending wedding feast and we managed to get seated at about 9.30 pm.Ordered colt fish,fried udang galak,tahu with some sea food mixed and a plate of choi sam vege.All cost me about rm 120.00 but it was a satisfactory meal for everyone.

No comments: