Thursday, January 10, 2008

My buddy - Peh-My friendship with him

Two nights ago went out with Peh and Johnny to dine in Kana Indian food restaurant in Bandar Manjalara Kepong( My favorite makan place) and after that adjourned to a pub in D'sara Kim-CAT. a quiet place;enjoyed the pool play there.Met another of their friend,Eddy- a good pool player,Peh is a better player then me and there is this waiter who can really play well too.Hang out there until about 12.30 am.Enjoy ye.
Mind you,this buddy of mine has change a lot...since school days.I really admire his wise-ness in dealing with things and it is not fair for me to review here although i have a"Disclaimer " to protect me hehe but i must not do it here...He is considered my closest buddy living nearest to me.
I find that some friends though they are distance away and you might not have met for years but once when you meet them...the conversation is like flow of water - non stop and it seems like a normal daily chat no hidden agenda and so fort.The feeling to be with them is just like you have been so used to have them around just like the good old days.....Right?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

B.H may be a nice guy, but never underestimate his toughness, mess with him at your own risk.

Don Yoo said...

He is definately a strong guy.Likes to play golf sort of every week end affair; a normal healthy man but almost BOTAK already....

CT Chow said...

Peh might want to try hair growth cream named "Rogain",who know it might work on him. Most important part is take thing easy if possible as stress inhibit growth hormone.

Don Yoo said...

No choice I think,- the father is bold too.Hereditary treat -lah and at this age it is hard to repair.I heard Samy has a full transplant on the head.Right? Someone please clear our doubt please!

Anonymous said...

he might want to consider 101 or 103 hair growth product from china i remember come across somewhere but not try yet or consult samy velu whoes thick bushy hair style make him outstanding hehe.

Don Yoo said...

PLEASE! PLEASE! donot use so much of CHINA's product SOoooo SOrry to mention like this.Thousand of apologiesssss.
Incident 1)Recently my friend went for a mamak hair cut and happily did a black hair dye on his hair for rm 15.00.After checking the dye product on the net;he found out that most of its contents are cancerous!!!
Incident 2)My mom got a packet of dried "Long Gan" ( Buah Mata Kuching)-a product from China.I put just one fruit into a glass of water,and then the fruit emitting a yellow colouring substance and make the whole glass's water turn into yellow colour solution.!I think it is a chemical to protect it from infestation of those small black bugs!I shall post the pictures to you on the BLOG soon.
Other incidents are like what you have read in those e mail or articles about their hygience level control.I think at certain part their products are NO NO to our health.The was one article i came across and it was reported that they used industrial salt to soak their "Kiam Chai"(Salted vege)for export.See! scary right!Eat eat lah...you won't die immediately but you get some chronic disease later on.Sorry huh.
Take care.I love you all.

Anonymous said...

What you pay is what you get, my friend. "made in China" product is cheap, so you have to face some safety risks...ha ha ha ha.