Thursday, February 14, 2008

This diet supplement helps to heal my dog's skin disease

This dog is not my previous champion Dino.After Dino's death;I lay off for about a year not keeping any dogs then i started to have dogs again,thinking not to have any show dog then i bought that Max ( Rottweiler mix Poodle) for RM 230.00.
After a few weeks a friend introduced this dog (picture above) to me.I started to get interested again on the same breed-Doberman.This dog was the smallest among the rest.The onwer let me have it for RM 800.00.No discount. My former champion only cost me RM 700.00.Again this dog was called DINO.
After that i gave away Max to my aunty in Ara Damansara.Till today the dog is treated like 1 st class non speaking being.
True enough Dino(2nd) he had out grown the rest of the littles as he grown bigger.But unfortunately he had skin disease-like what you see here.It was terrible! so bad that i felt like putting him to sleep! A pet shop in SS2 introduced me to this diet supplement and it work well to made the skin back to normal again.!!!Surprisingly indeed.Too bad i don't have the picture of the dog after the treatment.
Indeed he was a great eater...he ate everything, my car's mud flap,my reverse sensor,my bicycle wheel ,many of our sleepers and shoes.Worst of all he barked non stop even besides me..I did show (Dog Show) him while he was young- in Melaka Pei Fong School-he got a 2nd placing in the Malaysian Breed category but i found that he was a nervous dog and it is very difficult to post him (a stance to show off the dog during a dog show).
One dog breeder was interested in him ( cos of his size) and we did an exchange of dog.He gave me a red/rust colour Doberman and i gave this grown up dog to him.During that time the skin was perfectly OK.The last time i saw him was previous two Chinese New Year ago,in his new home in Sri Damansara;he was fat like a PIG!
My 3rd Dobe-the red/rust colour one had a good size too and it happened to be my 1st dobe's greatgrandson! Again i named him DINO.He had a fell when he was 6 months old and the hind leg was crooked.As he grown older ( 2 years old then) he starts to behave coward and Bo-Lam-Par.He doesn't have the process of a Doberman dog-who has courage and fearless character.Very dissapointed with him and i gave it to my brother and he passed the dog to his brother in law.Last month i heard that he had gone missing in Seremban! Too bad huh!
Now i own a miniature pinscher,adopted from SPCA last year for RM 200.00-A real BO_LAM_PAR as i have shown you.But this dog has class and courage! Got guts lah even though bo-lam-par. I like him! he behaves like a big dog.
12 Oz of this supplement costs me about RM 50.00-60.00 per tin and i had used up about 4 to 5 tins of it! and it really works wonderful for the skin.Cured all!!

No comments: