Thursday, February 21, 2008

Out Of IRAQ

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, 'Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later.'
The nun agreed. A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, 'Sister, have you seen a soldier?' The nun replied, 'He went that way.'
After the MP's ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, 'I can't thank you enough Sister. You see, I don't want to go to Iraq.' The nun said, 'I understand completely.'
The soldier added, 'I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!' The nun replied, 'If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls.. I don't want to go to Iraq either.'

1 comment:

bow said...

Bush challenge who ever want to "cry baby" over his occupation of Iraq, come to fight him in Iraq and stop being a coward in Malaysia.