Friday, February 15, 2008

LauYar Lingam

I believe if these happenings were to come out earlier then DR Chua's case then it has a bIG turn about in Dr Chua case...
" LOOK LIKE ME<>
SOUND LIKE ME<>
SHAPED LIKE ME<>
SIZE LIKE ME<>
BUT STILL NOT ME>>>>>>
HAhaha................AND most probably he is still our YANG BERHORMAT now.

February 4, 2008 3:15 PM
Somebody farted during the inquiry. Inquiry officer asked Tengku Adnan first: Did you fart?Adnan replied: You must be drunk or mad. The officer then asked Dr Mahathir: Did you fart?Mahathir answered: I don't remember. Anyway it's my prerogative to fart and I don't have to answer to anybody. He then asked Eusoff Chin: Did you fart? Eusoff Chin answered: If anyone wants to fart, what can I do? The officer then turned to Lingam: Did you fart? Lingam replied: Sounds like mine, smells like mine..........but....it is not me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine this scene when Lingam goes to meet his Maker...

God : Lingam... so you are here at last...

Lingam : Who me... No, I am not here actually... see my body lying there... ooops I forgot I was cremated... aiyah I have no body there no LIngam... No, you are not talking to Lingam... This is the soul who was in Lingam's body... Lingam is gone forever.. I have nothing t do with him... after all it is his physical form that held the hand phone and physicalmouth that speaks... I only sit in his spiritual seat in the brain... after all I am his soul and I can do no wrong... Ha.. Ha.. Ha..By the way, God, who call the shots around here??? Want me to fix something for you...???