Friday, August 29, 2008

My First Dip in The Water @ a POND In Muar Tanjung -Swimming, I Mean...

Front left to right: Cheng Teik, Chong Kim Kek, donyoo,Chua Hong Yau,Peh bah Heng,Quek Chat Seng and the front two are Lee Kim Yau and Ng Seak Meng.
It was my virgin dip in the water beside my bath tub...Most of us do not know how to swim then...and this pond has got the history of drowning case!
Now the piece of green there has turned into a golf course and this pond is still existing there.
I think the photographer was either Goh Kheng Thai or Chee Yu Guan.

3 comments:

CT Chow said...

Surprise to see myself in that pond , Mr Don. Any idea what age are we?
How come i do not have one of this in my photo album.

Don Yoo said...

ct chow,
Alamak!!! This is not you in the picture-lah !!!he is another Cheng Teik.How come you can't differentiate him and your own self ? Please check carefully...

Don Yoo said...

Sorry! He is Wei Teik not the other "Cheng Teik" as posted.