Monday, August 25, 2008

Ini Macam Pun Ada

I was quite shock to read the line..."I am happy that i can contribute something to the country" !!!
If i ( that's me OK?) want to contribute to the country; i will first start with my own community service...I will start to clean up the Bukit Maluri's wet markets' dirty clogged drain.
Hehe! if i were to do it for 30 hours and 4 seconds...Can i get a "Malaysia Book of Records" for doing this feat ?? Being >"THE LONGEST DIRTY CLOGGED DRAIN CLEANED BY A SINGLE MAN"??!!?? Will they grant me that title??
I would want to eat and enjoy my "proper Meals" not just fruits,bread and raisins as reported.So that i have the energy to do the cleaning work.
As for me...to be a proud and patriotic Malaysian, one must do something that is beneficial to his community,the Rakyat as a whole must benefit from what you did ... Not just personal "Hu Ha" Tak steamlah !!
Personally i would comment that what he did was more of an endurance feat and personal guts.I wonder would he called off the show if the sky started to rain heavily with thunder storm?? And a wind speed of 60 km/hr up there??
Next time do something else man!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another "joker" claimed he contributes to the country??? of what..stand on top of his world!!!hahaha...the media is as foolish as usual, why make it such a big deal at all, the reporter has got nothing better to do??? Such a shocking revelation of Malaysia's media mediocrity.

bow said...

Stand atop a tower for 30 hours contribute to the country?Is this nut a Malaysian or mat salleh? He must be doing a great service to our community by proving to us all it 's possible to stand for 30 hours on top of the building....hahaha...