Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day trip to Pulau Redang & Pulau Lang Tengah FROM Perhentian on 22/8/08

At the beautiful Long Beach @ Pulau Redang . This is my 6 th trip here. My first two trips was in the 80's where the island was not developed yet.My 3rd trip was in 29/5/04 ,4th with LeeBC and 5th trip was in 30/4 2005 with my office companies. Some scenic part of Long Beach
The scenic view@Long Beach of Pulau Redang.Here you can find plenty of food stalls,chalets and motels.Fewer Mat salleh were on this island when compare to Perhentian.
Pulau Lang Tengah,an island situated west of Redang.Our daytrip here inclusive of a short dive on one of the snorkelling spot here on this island.This day trip was RM 500.00 handled by the same boat man-Joe.It takes you about 45 minutes from the Perhentian island to Redang. Pulau Lang Tengah is just on the way to Redang from Perhentian.About 15 minutes away.
Pulau Redang ...a distance view from Pulau Lang Tengah.
My boat man -Joe and his company-a cheerful boy of 11 years old-Alwi.Cute and brave! I was behind and a distance away from this little boy;during the shark viewing excursion at the Shark Point-Due to my Bo Lam Par-I thought a lot during that moment of shark viewing....thinking of the girls' safety and my both pair of hairy legs...Wau Lau >>>>"Better get up soon before too late!!!"(in my MinD) Further more this Joe was squeezing hard on the plastic bottle to attract the shark!!
This picture was taken when were back to the Perhentian island later in the evening.
Anyway the ride to Redang was not all very smooth; the sea was choppy and the wind was strong too.you know people like us we always had some "thought" during that moment seeing the water and the distance away...Shit!...
I caught a sea cucumber
This Lang Tengah has a nice spot for snorkeling
I caught a parrot fish too; using my shirt as a net.Later it was released into the sea again.Found some stranded sea cucumber on the Perhentian beach;i managed to transfer them to the water area.
A crystal clear water...

No comments: