Monday, April 14, 2008

pEH'S Chow Chow Dog

Went to Ipoh with Peh on the 13/4 2008 to buy a Chow Chow dog for his daughter - Seems like a reward for an excellent SPM result.
The initial price was RM 1600.00 with MKA certification but we managed to reduced to RM 1400.00.In KL, it's price is ranging about RM 2700.00 to RM 2900.00.A good buy anyway.I can give you the breeder's contact number : 012-5282890 Mr Au. Check for the colour of the tongue,make sure a Chow Chow's tongue is blue in colour.The rest of the standard breed features you can easily read it on the web site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice chow chow. I bought my red chow chow in kl for RM1700 with mka cert. The puppy is 5 mths now and i already got the cert.

Don Yoo said...

Wow! RM1,700.00 is pretty cheap! Make sure you check the origin of the breed-the line,I mean.
Now my friend's dog is about less then a year old.He is a rough and stubborn dog.Read more about the breed so as to understand them better.Tread them firmly!Show that you are the pack leader(Boss)then only he will obey you!

Anonymous said...

Hi, ya, she is pure breed. The breeder has the mother at his home. He also breed saint bernard, snnauzher, GR etc. Here is the pictures of my chow chow.
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jarjar6666/bearbear/
I just started obedience training by MKA with her :).

Don Yoo said...

Hi! A good looking Chow Chow must have a short muzzle.Watch out for that!Kindly check my previous posting under the label"my love" dated 3 Feb 2008.I was active in the Doberman championship show then and i had my MKA obedient cert for my first dog-Dino,my best so far.
Yeap, I saw the pic in your album.She is cute.Cheers! take care.