Friday, December 14, 2007

Do I Wanna Accept this AngeL??

Well,well,Finally this lost angel has landed on my blog here today...I think she must be the lost princess of Enchanted "Alutasia" Well,I believe she must be gorgeous princess once but after some years on planet earth with those yummy food...I saw in the paper today...She needs to go for the Christmas Beauty therapies sepecial such as:Derma Intensive Glow Therapy @ only 88.00;Face Reshaper/Fat Reduction Therapy @ only RM 68.00;Extensive Light Hair Removal Therapy @ only RM 68.00;Lumi Light Therapy @ only 68.00;3 steps Bust Fit system @ only 188.00; Spot Reduction Programme @ only RM 488.00;Face Shaping or Hair Removal Package @ only 1300.00.SURE Boleh Slim one...To be continue...

2 comments:

CT Chow said...

Mr Donyoo;

It will be nice to see some of your photo around your place, work office, city and country..then we will get to know more about your world.

thank you.

Don Yoo said...

OK, Thanks for your comment.I will post some photos later.