Wednesday, April 21, 2010

we are always late...

This modal came out only recently which can help to carry our Malaysian big families of 6 persons (big and small) and above( and usually packed like sardine cane).I remembered those days our beloved Dr M encouraged every family to have more children...and now Dr M is no more in the Office; our creation just came out last year ! Ah ha what a joke!
I meant a national MPV came out to late...i would have planned to have 6 children during my younger days if this MPV can surface much earlier then...i got married in year 1989 see.
Those days but even now the accident statistic was scoring sky high...but the fixing of ABS,EDB and Air bags were all came out ...too bloody late for those who have gone to heaven...Pleaselah those who are not driving fast but due to machine inefficiencies...
All i dare to say is our safe car gadgets were too late...the scarified were too much to bare...
Those modals above was not popular with the Malaysian market and suffered poor sales. I just wonder why these modals were chosen and picked based on what criteria ???haha.
The word Waja translates into English as "steel" while Impian translates into "dreams" or "ambition". The name Impian was chosen as it was considered to be a more pleasant sounding word for the international market ---But do they maintain and upholding this "Dreams and Ambition"?? cakap saja pandai.
I like to drive my waja but my second car is no more a proton car.I have other option in mind!

No comments: