Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Thai temple in Mae Salong(northen region)-1/2/09

The Thai like to make the coin in "standing" position ( see the bottom picture) for the prayer and i was told by our tour guide that this position can bring good luck.I tried to make my coin in that position for a few times!!
Phew! initially got into my nerve with pressure... cos kept thinking about what the guide has just told me but at last the coin"stand up" it can show that when you try to believe in something what people told us it has some kind of mental test on you but act wisely!
Some times ago;At one temple in the Penang; i saw a woman keep on throwing coins just to get the coin goes inside the box! i believe once she got her coins inside it she will be pleased and happy and most probably feel blessed!! Alamak not me-lah.

No comments: