Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ini wajah baru saya semenjak 11/4/2009

Back to my "original" look...some how my mustache"d" was with me for about 4 years +...I decided to shave it off without apparent reason. May be nowadays we must look forward to maintenance free things; so as to save cost and time.To keep a mustache; you have to trim very often so as to keep to its tidiness but not everyone will like to accept it-having to see a mustache man.Some would say it is untidy and some may like the macho look.
When i first kept my mustache;i faced some "threatening" remark from my daughters...They did mention that they will shave it off in my sleep.Haha and i was indeed more amused by some colleagues -they were surprised to see a Chinese with mustache!? As if CHINESE has no mustache like them! haha..Anyway they even praised me having those "misai tebal" One thing they forgot ...some "Cina" are more hairy then them...may be beyond their imagination! haha again! May be in times to come when i turn bald.I would just like to shave it "Botak'.why worry? Is all "light & Easy" and maintenance free.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look younger la...

Anonymous said...

not bad.. look younger when u trim everything yeah....

Don Yoo said...

Hei hei Say it properly lah....never say"...when you trim everything yeah..." what do u mean huh? Do U really want me to go all out!..........................................................................................................................BOTAK _KAN ALL?????????

linpeh said...

some of my friends when they are younger they like to keep moustache to impress girls but as they get older white hair started to show suddenly they become clean shaven it is easy to maintain your hair black but not moustache ,why should the daughter object if the wife dont mind ???