Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh !! u really mean it?? Here i come....again...Mount Kinabalu Expedition-2nd time

Well well well;i was given another chance again (cos my colleague back out last minutes!!) to scale the Mount Kinabalu!!. Woh lau! Oh My dear, It was 6 years ago since my last venture there...Never ever dreamt i had a chance like this again! I took the challenge once again.Simply i CAN DO IT! At the age of 48;no big deal about it. Tomorrow will be our flight @0950 to KK and check in at Kinabalu Park later. Scheduled to reach Timpohon (Base camp) at about 0900 on 21/11/2008 to start the climb. This time around i felt a bit of "Kan Cheong"(Hokkien) cos there are 44 of us going on this expedition and i am one of the few who are considered as "experience"! (only one time before) Heavy responsibility huh! Woh See how lah...look at the group members...some are not that fit le! GOOD LUCK to me yeayeayea!!

No comments: