Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bad-Mounthing others

No matter how much I hate a person because of his or her wrong doing whatsoever, I strongly DISAGREE with bad-mouthing people without them being here at the same time and place to defend themselves from such accusations.
With CONDITION: Cases like these are referring to "hear-say" and not proven yet But if...it was a real case like my encountered with the bad lady in Bukit Kiara; then you have got to believe it... simply it is MyWorld-MyStories...
i
nter it
Please be kinder than necessary, all of us readers and writers alike. He or She may not be perfect, but this is just unfair to anyone. As if all of us are perfect human beings? I don't care if any of my article is serious or not, but to me, anyone who writes unfair comments; is even worse than the one he/she is condemning. Ironic, isn't it? As much as I dislike any bad actions, their meanness and uncouth ways, I feel that to gossip others in this vein on a friendly blog, goes agains the grain of what I stands for.
It is one thing to demand one's journey to hell and quite another to belittle anyone in this manner. In another parlance, when men gather to bad-mouthing anyone, its casts us in a negative light.
I understand that many are going to agree or disagree with me, but the fact of the matter is that such bad-mounting is without a solid fact and is really not doing justice to what I stood for and still stands for. We have dignity.

No comments: