Sunday, May 25, 2008

PIG'S TROTTERS

Pigs Trotters Hello, You wouldn't believe this but CHI KIOK (Cantonese), CHU KYIOK (Hakka) or TU KAH (Hokkien) is looked at in the west as an anti-aging food. Check it out...
http://64.1.12.3/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/main.jhtml?xml=/health/2008/03/03/hage103.xml%26DCMP=ILC-traffdrv07053100
I always knew I was onto the right track but most of you were always telling me how fattening it was, how unhealthy it was, how high the cholesterol content was, blah...blah...blah!
So now I'm back to my chu kyiok choo (pig's trotters in vinegar), tung ku chi kiok (braised pig's trotters with Chinese mushrooms) tow yu tu kah (stewed pig's trotters in soya sauce) or even Bavarian eisbein (roasted pig's trotters) and don't you dare say it's bad for me!
Want to join me? It's good for your youthful looks!
Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to tell you one secret ha beside anti-aging property i actually score more goals after a sumptuous tu kah meal