Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A rough day in the office...

I had never throw a tantrum in the office in years but as far as i am concern yesterday's UP roar was the loudest and the "roughest"....Back n the house last night i was thinking about my action ....was i loosing my control....it is a stupid move? Am i not embarrassed by it???
After a while i told myself i was doing a right thing to help protect my colleague from being bully. Actually i hardly wanted to write any thing on the blog about my work ;my office ...so that as least i keep my privacy and profile low. After a while i think this episode is worth while expose to most people to read and understand our basic role to protect our right and wart of the evil thought of certain quarters.
Actually we must practice "tame like a sheep and fierce like a wolf" in certain situation.Personally i don't bully others and i don't want others to bully me.Why on earth must we bully another person?
This woman was the typical type of woman who are always complaining,gossiping,greedy,not cooperative,create tension among others,Mengapi-apikan ; etc ( After YEARS of observations on her)
This Monday we had our office split into two units.Ihis time around her root (base) was uprooted.She was asked to move to the other section.All these while she was behaving like a small Napoleon sitting in the front counter.
During this year's Chinese New Year period;our office received a lot of well wishers gift of Chinese Mandarin oranges. I saw boxes and boxes of oranges put under the tables and she got the chick not even give me one biji...!!! Is not my habit to have ask for it BUT she should know very well this festive season is a CHINESE festival ; By right and for courtesy sake i should have been offered at least an orange BUT i received non...I don't know where she walloped all the rest! It is sort of sickening to see a behavior like this.
Iit is not that i wanted the orange so desperately ! Is the behavior of that woman!See my point!
Let's continue...
Yesterday while i was sitting in my room; one of my colleague came to report to me that the woman asked someone to dismantle the my unit typist's computer and printer ( since the unit has split ; this woman wanted to bring along the computer and printer )....I knew now i lost my cool....my voice was loud...it seems it can be heard from the 2 nd floor(someone from the 2 nd floor told me later!)
I wasn't use any abusive word on her and no personal attack though i dislike her...is all about the work ... I told her these are all belong to the office..."You tak ada kerja lain ke..." Lain kali nak ambil apa apa mesti beritahu saya dahulu Tau!"
I strongly believe she was shaken by this time ( But who cares ) my colleagues was all taken a back of my "reaction";they were pleased to say that luckily i was around to stop the act. Today i reported the incident to my boss .He commented that it is only me ( the "blasting") could only stop that woman's menace and harassment to other staff!! haha was it an compliment?

No comments: