Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Credit Card - dispute in transection

Have you ever involve in credit card dispute in transect ion? Well i had a few experiences...Petrol station once and "a few " times with a Country Heights Lifestyle.... I remembered having to dispute the sum of my instalment many times ( May 2005, July 2005, Jan 2006 and November 2006 ) and this time around it happened again in 3/9/2009.
I banged them for their ineffeciency and their Credit & Sales Adminstration Manager Wrote me a letter of " Apologies of Inconvenience ( no date on the letter!) It was faxed to me on 8/1/2007 and i BANGed the manager again ...cos she asked for a written detail of the incidents! I told her to get it from her staff ( She forgot is not my duty to write a report to her!). On 23/1/2007 i received a "Complimentary Watch" ( i just gave it to my maid before her departure to Pelembang) for the inconvenience caused.
Earlier i called the club that i had checked through the instalment and i am quite sure i had paid all my instalments based on the bills statement and my credit card statements so far.But they insisted that i still owe them some monies.
I wrote to Direct Access (DA) on 17/12/2008 to request a balance check on the instalments paid to Country Heights (CH) and according to the record there seems to be a surplus payment of RM 175.00.So i talked to En Mohd Azam Abd Wahab of CH on 6/1/2009 and called up DA to informed the finding.
These En Mohd Azam of CH promised to look into the matter. To my astonishment i received a 2nd Reminder on the 19/2/2009 asking me to pay RM 531.00;Subsequently a 2 nd reminder (Supposingly a 3 rd one) on the March; 3rd reminder on the 8/4/2009.and A "Without Prejudice" letter on the 8/5/2009.I called up the Account Relationship Officer,Mr Kay on the 26/5 2009 and he promised to look into it but in no vain!
Lately i received my credit card statement;And i saw a transection was made for the RM 531.00.I called Mr Kay of CH on the 3/10/2009 ;He said he has passed the info to the account department...He promised to call me on the 5/10/2009 but never do so...DA also promised to called me on the 5/10/2009 but never do it... See how these peoples work !!
I have good intention to settle the amount due (IF ANY) but since there is a dispute why not let's open up the book to check the records and if it is due to me and i shall settle it. But you must also give others benefit of doubts to his side of story!
Sad to say ever since the episode started...NO ONE SOUL from CH call me to have a open dicussion to settle the matter! DO you believe it?
I called up DA this morning; Cik HaNa asked me to fill up a Dispute Form so that DA can investigate the case...I told her this authorization of payment 0n the monthly instalment was cancelled some time ago and till todate the dispute is still pending and i have never agree to pay any amount of money yet!!! How can they charge the money without my consent??
I told her this mistake wasn't cause by me and i am not going to fill the dispute form and send for varification by DA.I told her i would deduct the RM 531.00 from the list and further more i told her that our tele conversation on last week and today served as a reminder and everything should have been recorded in the computer and it is visible from the screen on the matter arises from the conversation transpired between a customer and DA.She then said this is a company rule and i told her off that my rule IS> If i don't authorise the payment that's not my fault...And this is my rule but i didn't tell her that if DA is not happy or still want to play with DA rule she might as well cancel my card !

No comments: