Saturday, September 12, 2009

The water is clean & Clear at all time!

I have keep this fish tank (5 foot length)outside at the porch area ( till mid morning sun shine) for a couple of years.Initially the water was always greenish in colour; After some treatment and "interior changes" and today finally i did it to maintain a clear water through out the days and weeks EVEN months!!!
This plant was planted in between the gaps(cavity) of the drift wood.It is a healthy plant.Can see the clarity of the water and the under laying stones are clearly visible.No added chemical in the water; you will be surprised!
These photo shot was not too good ;due to the morning sun's reflection and glare. I just want to show you how clean & clear is the water.
Look at the clarity of the water.Fantastic huh! I don not need sophisticated apparatus/set up to run this ...simple and cheap!Believe me; I wish to share the secret with you only if you write to me via e mail @ waja_iii@hotmail.com...But i need a present from you>>A SPECIAL WATER SNAIL OR A NICE WATER PLANT for exchange...and let's be friend .

No comments: