Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MY GOD...

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.
The first Catholic man tells his friends, ' My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him ' Father ' ' .
The second Catholic man chirps, ' My son is a bishop. When he walks into a room people call him ' Your Grace ' ' .
The third Catholic gent says, ' My son is a> cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says ' Your Eminence ' ' .
The fourth Catholic man chirps, ' My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him ' Your> Holiness ' ' .
Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, ' Well...? ' She replies, ' I have a daughter. She is FAT, tall and 46-57-63.. When she walks into a room, people say, ' Oh My God !..... ' '

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That white man has a hand full of meat. Good for him....haha...