Monday, July 20, 2009

My 2 nd Daughter-From her blog...haha

on 18/7 around 12:30pm at school i fell and sprain my left ankle
and you know what?i sprain my right ankle last year!!!
what a coincidence so i thought i was nothing and i juz use ice pack and my friend helped me to bandage it up see? nothing but it hurts a bit when i'm walking so when my dad saw my ankle he said i need to see the doctor
the doctor said i needed X-RAY!!!!!so after dinner at victoria station (my dad carried me on the back at the time, just like old times....)(SO NOW SHE REMEMBERS DAD TREATED HER LIKE A PRINCESS BEFORE!!) we went to assunta hospital the hospital i was born into go for x-ray
when i got to the hospital my sister got me a wheel chairi had to use a wheel chair because it hurts move around while waiting for the doctor i go around the hospital in a wheel chair it was fun wheee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went for x-ray and it turned out i didn't break my leg but i broke all of my ligament you see human have 3 ligaments (ONLY 3 ?) and i just happen to break all of them so i can't twist my ankle and walk so i need 2 walking stciks to help me move about
no PE lessons for me for about 2 month++ticky (my little sis) kept playing with my walking sticks!!!

No comments: