Friday, December 26, 2008

My Sugar Glider - having babies again!

I think both the adult pair were mated on 20 of September 2008...cos when i went near to the coconut shell to do put back the smaller one to its original place;both pair rejected her and even pecked her on the head ( with pain of cause!)and i saw a pool of "liquid" inside the shell! and i presume that was ....err...you know...!!?? I might have disturbed their boogie boogie...
I do hope those sugar glider owner should also take a peek during those funny time and see how it is! a pool of "liquid" like mine?Well true enough the female was pregnant after some times and now the babies are about 1.5 months old.I sold both the babies to my colleague for RM 100.oo a pair.Damp cheap huh! The shop is selling RM 380.00 for the female and RM 350.oo for the male!
Anyway if you are interested to purchase at this price from me...in the future... do message me.

No comments: