Sunday, August 2, 2009

my fish tank

With flash... this tank has Monodactylus argenteus ( Mono angel fish ) and Monodactylus sebae ( Mono Sabae )
Mono Sabae
Mono angel fish
the lighting effect...
the lighting effect...The Blue objects are my two slices of volcano stone. This tank has 6 silver white angel fish plus some Boon fish.
Another tank with my albino peacock cichlid
Albino peacock cichlid, very beautiful fish
Get ready for my colleague's order-a 2' X 1' X 1' tank. The right side tank is my new tank for my office. It is being going through water leakage test now. I have just sold my small tank (decorated with fishes inside) for RM300.00. Those who have seen my tank in my office would really love it and definitely admire my work...the deco part! Well i am sort of expert now! I shall post the pic soon; to proof to you.

No comments: