Monday, June 8, 2009

The Queen's Guard

See! this little birdybrother is resting well! I was told that this Scottish uniform really make the inner part cooling and no wonder ....I remembered once my brother told me if man ( In Malaysia)can wear a skirt; he would definitely try one...Cos it would be less smelly on the under garment! and the birdy would feel good;well ventilated and highly oxygenated! Ah ha! True right? And most of all ...No wonder the Malay like to wear sarong..I suppose it is airy and "convenient" too.
I was told by by a close relative that my uncle's friend used to stay over night in their house and there was this friend of my uncle who likes to wear sarong to sleep...next morning the sarong always lifted up to the waist level; exposing the "undis"! Alamak Teruk Betul!! Easy and convenient and yet got its "weaknesses" too.

No comments: